The Office of Public Relations at Houston Community College Northwest is here to to serve you! Please send your news so we can keep everyone current on the latest activities, opportunities, changes and accomplishments.
If you would like assistance publicizing a college-sponsored event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the details. The Office of Public Relations is responsible for:
- LED signs an plasma televisions at both the Katy and Spring Branch Campuses.
- News Articles, Calendar Events and Announcements on northwest.hccs.edu ;
- Messages on facebook.com/hccnorthwest, twitter.com/hcckatycampus, twitter.com/hccspringbranch
- Press releases to media
- Advertising in local publications
- Representing the college at community meetings and events
- Working with the school districts and private schools by keeping them aware of programs and events
- Supporting and coordinating several in-house initiatives and events
To request publicity for an event, student success story, news idea or if you have a college-wide announcement, complete the online publicity request form.
If you are an HCC employee and need to order business cards, submit a stationary request to HCC District Communications. To learn about other services the District Communication Office provides, visit their website.