About the TEACH Grant
The Teacher Education Assistance for College and Higher Education Grant Program (TEACH) provides up to $4,000 per year in grants for graduate and undergraduate students who intend to teach full time in high need subject areas for at least four years at schools that serve student from low income families.
TEACH Grant eligibility criteria:
- Complete the FAFSA
- U. S. Citizen or eligible non-citizen
- Enrolled as an undergraduate, post-baccalaureate, or graduate student in a post-secondary educational institution that has chosen to participate in the TEACH Grant Program
- Enrolled in course work that is necessary to begin a career in teaching or plan to complete such, course work
- Score above the 75th percentile on a college admissions test or maintain a cumulative GPA of at least 3.25
- Complete the TEACH Grant Agreement to Serve entrance counseling
For more information visit Federal Student Aid - TEACH Grant.