IDEAS Educator Program
2020-21 IDEAS Academy Educator Application for Alief Teachers
Thank you for your interest in becomming an IDEAS Academy educator for the upcoming 2021-22 academic year. Make sure you have read through the requirements and understand the commitment. Also ensure that you have the support of your principal and department chair as they will be involved in the selection process.
Once you are aready to apply, submit your resume/cv along with the information requested below to Jordan Carswell, Program Director, firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline to apply is May 31, 2021.
1. Your full name
2. Your school email address and preferred phone number
3. The name of the high school campus where you will teach in 2021-22
4. The names of your principal and department chair
5. Your teaching assignments and any other professional commitments for the 2021-22 school year
6. What most interests you about becomming an IDEAS Academy educator?
7. How would you explain your personal teaching philosophy?
8. In your own words, why is it important to teach students creativity and innovation today?
9. Which Global Goals do you believe can most impact Houston and the Alief community to create a sustainable and resilient future?
10. What unique talents, domain knowledge, professional or life experience would you bring to addressing this goal?
West Houston Institute